Saturday 30th October 2021
9:00 am – 2:30 pm AEDT
Stream directly or view at one of the dedicated Streaming Sites listed below.
All existing ticket holders for the Structural Heart Webinar series are valid for this virtual symposium & the upcoming Imaging Webinar as well.
Please email email@example.com for any questions.
Advanced Heart Failure & Mechanical Circulatory Support
Presented by St Vincents Hospital Sydney – Advanced heart failure team – Chair Prof Chris Hayward
- Optimal medical management of heart failure: a quick update: Dr Kavitha Mutthiah
- Biventricular pacing and defibrillators: when and how: Dr Hari Raju
- ECMO to the rescue: Dr Emily Granger
- Unloading the left ventricle: bridge-to-bridge or bridge-to-recovery: Dr Alasdair Watson
- Durable LVADs: bridge or destination?: Dr Alasdair Watson
- When is the dead heart truly dead? Dr Jon Fraser (The Prince Charles Hospital)
- Heart transplantation in Australia: current status and future directions: Dr Arjun Iyer
Presented by Westmead Hospital Sydney – Infiltrative Cardiac Clinics – Chair Prof Liza Thomas
- “The plot thickens”: AL and ATTR cases: Dr Peter Emerson
- Screening and diagnosis of Cardiac Amyloidosis: Dr Liza Thomas
- Fabry disease: An overview of genetics and diagnosis: Dr Michael Tchan
- Cardiovascular manifestations of Fabry Disease: Dr Aaisha Ferkh
- CMR in Amyloid and Fabry: Dr Preeti Chaudhary
- Q & A (Panel)
- Sarcoidosis: case presentation Dr Paul Geenty
- Echo in Sarcoid and Iron overload: Dr Mikhail Altman
- CMR in sarcoid and Iron overload: Dr CJ Hsu
- How can strain help in infiltrative cardiomyopathies: Practical tips. Paula Brown
- Q & A (Panel)
At streaming sites you have the opportunity to ask the presenters from your state questions directly. Some are also catered and have lucky prize draws!
To view the active streaming sites for the Rare Pathology Day on 30th October and register to attend one of these please CLICK HERE.
Please note that all streaming site attendees must have purchased a valid ticket online through the delegate registration button above to attend.
Northern Rivers Cardiovascular Clinic | 90 Diadem Street, Lismore
Fiona Stanley Hospital | Education centre Lect Rm G2, 11 Robin Warren Drive, Murdoch
Tennyson Centre | Conference Room, 520 South Road, Kurralta Park, Adelaide